Friday, January 22, 2016

Are Smartphones Really Harmful to our Health?

You need to watch this video. God healed me from what the doctors called a brain tumor. The brain tumor that developed was on the side of my head where the antenna from my old Motorola Brick cell phone used to rest. I had 33 seizures before I was healed. The surgeon said during the craniotomy that the tumor looked more like scar tissue and took a sample. I was tested for cancer and everything else they could think of and the results were negative. After listening to the doctor's dissertation about cell phones, it seems plausible that the likely cause was due to EMF which was much stronger in those days due to a lack of cell towers and analog technology.  Make sure you keep the gadgets away from the kids and your body. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express your point of view. We only ask that your response be intelligent, on point and without hateful rhetoric. We do not regard an apposing view to be hateful, only the spirit and or language that is used to communicate it. ;)